29 January 2011 – Took this picture of a spider outside, next to the pool today… while Liam and I tried to get the creepy crawly running again… bloody evil thing that… but Liam and I won in the end. Liam was petrified I was gonna fall in the pool taking the picture. He reminded me I am not the most graceful of creatures and rather clumsy.
- I like Milo milkshakes from Wimpy… new flavour for me. Not good for my ass. I so wish I was better at this emotional vs hunger eating / drinking.
- I love the new Bluebell and Thistle fragrance from Tranquil Body Treats.
- Have paid our deposit for our first Waltons holiday by the sea, with many thanks to my husband.
- At the time of writing this, it is 55 days, 4 hours, 18 minutes, 58 seconds, until Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 4:01:01 AM when we will be leaving. 🙂
- I had a much better week last week. This week hasn’t been great, pretty crap actually.
truth be told.
- I have had lots of work, some projects given to me late, or where I have had to give assistance last-minute which means I fall behind on something else….with little energy to work extra at night as I have in the past. I just feel exhausted.
- Physically I have not been well. I hate it! Perhaps I should not be allowed amongst the general population.
- Perhaps like my friend QB, I am not user-friendly either!? Oh well, we can’t all look like Barbie with the Brady bunch moms personality all day long!
- I received a huge electricity bill making me feel financially anxious all round.
- I shouted at the IT person assigned to me for an issue with my laptop on Friday FOR GOOD REASON ~ in a very unsexy, loud, aggressive and death is imminent kinda voice. I can’t recall when I was last that angry at work… was met with a silent office when I put the phone down. Hate stooooopid people.
- ….. and this Priest of the blog land is my confession.
I want to walk in fields of gold.
Comment, Like and Share – please. :)