Hello again, hello –
From time to time, I ask that you de-lurk…. stop, click on the comment button and be proper… “SAY HELLO”… as simple as that. It could be your good deed for the day you know, or just plain being polite, en so. 🙂 I am convinced that is what Jesus would do and everything.
I look forward to your HELLO’S !!! 🙂
- I really, big time, serious love my job. I hold myself to high standards and I don’t like just doing an “okay” job. It has to be GREAT work….. no, I don’t cut myself much slack. Add it to my list of stuff I’m suppose to relax about.
- I work with nice people, who make me think and laugh and want to strangle them (with a lead pipe in the library and call me Miss Scarlet) …. best thing I did was transfering from hell to normality.
- I truly do love the company I keep, the work I do…. the environment… I’m just exhausted.
- My Mom is seriously ill…. (she is intensely private
unlike meand wouldn’t want me talking about it) to the point where I hold my breathe even more than usual when I see their home number come up.
- My Mom is only 58. I’ll be 38 in June and Kevin will be 18 in August. I would be very happy if my Mom could stick around for Kevin’s 18th. That would be a good thing.
- I so wanted to go to sleep early tonight…. instead I spent a fair amount of the evening in tears and now it is 11pm again. 😦
- It is It is 50 days, 4 hours, 59 minutes, 30 seconds until we go to the sea for our first family holiday.
Thursday, 3 February 2011 – I am very pleased that I won the Distributor of the month (again heheheh) for January 2011. I really do love the Tranquil Body Treats products.
Today’s picture is what I bathed with today, so the products are still wet….in the beautiful fragrance and colour of blue-bell and thistle. The name alone I thought was delightful!
There is currently a fabulous special for the month of February in any of the following fragrances: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, lavender, lemon, lemon grass, apple lemon, blue-bell and thistle, vanilla rooibos, rose, grapefruit or mandarin.
- 1 x Body Salt Scrub or Body Sugar Scrub @ R90
- 1 x Body Mousse @ R90
- 1 x Shaving Mousse @ R90 (specify gents or ladies – ladies shaving mousse available in the following fragrances only: grapefruit, vanilla, lavender and lemon grass)
Selling at R270.00 …….. and you receive a shower gel valued at R40.00 and a glycerine soap valued at R25.00 absolutely free. You save R65.00. Not too shabby that!
I wish you enough,