Monday, 7 February 2011 – Picture of me, by me… driving to fetch Kevin from school this afternoon.
- I have been reading, hearing and feeling jealous of those having Brazilian blow-outs… after tweeting and finding out more about costs, experience etc, I have found that the special my hairdresser (a friend of Noid’s – he always knows somebody who knows somebody lol) has offered me will be well worth the cost… I am so tempted. 🙂
- I’ve been sick in bed today. My stomach ulcer is playing up. Very unpleasant. Sore. Sore. Sore. Is not sexy behavior at all.
- I still typed a set of minutes today, followed up on issues…. it is stupid…. it is not like I won’t have to put in for leave all the same.
- I had the twice monthly experience this morning of leaving Noid’s before 6am to get to my kids on time.
- I watched “My Fair Lady” with Victoria and Liam tonight. So happy that they knew many songs from having heard me sing it.
- Chances are good I am finally going to meet my sister, Mary-Ann on our way down to the coast… after having last had contact with her when she was four years old at our fathers funeral in 1984. I’m kinda excited and scared… what if she doesn’t like me? Nahhhh… what’s not to like? hehehehe
I wish you enough,
Comment, Like and Share – please. :)