- Am tearful tired. I admit crap that other people hide. Not sure this is a plus on my side, but at least it is real.
- It is Thursday, 24 February 2011. It has been five months since Noid and I eloped. We have come so far in so many ways, our life remains complicated but good. At least the marriage relationship part is excellent.
- I feel I am heading for exhaustion, burn out, whatever the correct words are for ‘fokken moeg’.
- I am in desperate need of relaxing but I am short on silence and consistent sleep….
- I am unsatisfied with my lack of energy, my tears because I feel a failure in not loosing weight nor exercising – and not even remotely trying.
- I am frustrated inside and uncomfortable in my skin….. I need to change this aspect desperately, but my head and my mouth or something is not making the connection!
- My husband has spoiled me with the fabulous Brazilian hair, porn nails, I had my eye brows waxed, big yay, and my toe nails painted purple off course. He has made sure my ulcer is being treated although it is so expensive and is encouraging me to have my bone tests done…. We going on a family holiday in less than a month and a 2nd ha ha ha honeymoon some time later – am starting a small collection of sweets – will share more later. All so many things I am hugely thankful for! Thank you love! Such an exciting life I do lead. I love you baby!!!!! Thanks for working so hard.
- I am keeping up at work, I put in a lot of effort and while I am NOT interested in a career … Let’s be honest, I am a mere glorified slave and there is no real career to ‘head slave’ lol – nor would I want it!!!… I do want to be the best slave I can be however….. this said, I am very tired, but again, thankful for a place of work I am happy at, nice people who let’s me be me and whom I do go the extra mile for because I feel treated well and because I HATE dropping the ball.
- Noid, myself and Kevin went to dinner at ‘The Radium’ (the oldest pub in Johannesburg) to celebrate Kyle’s 18th birthday last night. I love Kyle very much and am thankful for who he is and what he brings to all our lives. Happy birthday Kylie! …..and thanks to my husband for buying into my random adoption of kids. 🙂
- I miss going to the theatre, have not been since Dec hahahah. Kev also mentioned this last night. Must check what is on….
- Since Kev now has his learners for his scooter he is giving it a bit of odd driving. Every time he leaves, my heart stands still.
- Liam pretended he is a dog this afternoon so I let him howl outside by himself… only to find Tapelo inside howling back at Liam. Tapelo is 4. Liam is 14. Yes , it’s crazy.
- My new tattoo is too small…. not one comment on it. Not one. HATE THAT.
- It is 29 days, 9 hours, 43 minutes, 58 seconds until the Waltons go on holiday.
My picture for the day: Kevin and I went to buy guitar strings for Kev today and saw this Sponge Bob guitar hero pant guitar. Nic will know what I mean! That is what we call Nic… Minus the Sponge Bob part. 🙂