Tuesday, 8 March 2011
- Noid had a vasectomy today. I was a good wife and sat there the entire day in a fucking uncomfortable chair and typed minutes.
- We had to be there at 9am, and we waited until late afternoon before he went in.
- He had a local, no issues, no pain, packed his stuff and we went our separate ways by 5pm.
- It was an incredibly crap feeling for me – making such an intimate and permanent decision then just parting ways in the parking lot… yet another night alone.
- Such is life presently…. moving right along.
- I need some Tranquil Body Treat orders to reach my target for the week. I set a target per week for March and I am R200 short and it is driving me nuts.
- Here is my review of the Exfoliating Cream.
- I use the one for oily skin (since I am only 14).
- I am addicted to exfoliation. For real. Face. Body. Feat… if I can just scrub the living hell off my body, I would. It makes me feel clean and fresh…. very tra-la-la.
- Now, this exfoliating cream is lighter than the Clinique one I had been using for decades. Bear in mind that the Clinique one I used maybe once a week ’cause it is quite rough, this one I can use twice a week which suits my OCD personality much better.
- It is light with a unintruding fragrance and washes off easily… not leaving bit of beads you can still feel when you put your moisturizer on…. and yes, I do wash my face proper.
- The teen in me also loves the colour.🙂 Wouldn’t mind it in purple….
- I have to be up early tomorrow… seeing someone for my neck/shoulder/back spasms… so I have to sleep now.
I wish you enough,