Hello dear friends, lurkers and fuckwits –
- I have not missed a single “picture a day” this year yet.
- Now if only I can show the same discipline when it comes to food and exercise.
- I have taken to burning oil in my room. Geranium is the current favourite and makes my room smell nice. Some say I must add water to the salt, some say not….. some say buy special salt, others say just buy coarse salt. I am not sure I am going to be very successful in this zen thing.
- It has been MONTHS (almost a year?)since I had a Flickr account, a place I use to love and where I made so many friends. It feels weird having nowhere to post proper (non cell phone) pics.
- First x-club meeting tonight in forever. I am looking forward to it.
- Our six months wedding anniversary is TOMORROW!
Here are the pics to bring me and you up to date.
I wish you something to look forward to.
16 March 2011 – Victoria reading. She reads lots.
17 March 2011 – My supper.
18 March 2011 – My own self in the bathroom at work. African hips and all.
19 March 2011 – Admiring my gorgeous wedding and engagement ring. I so love it.
20 March 2011 – The Top Gear show. It involved lots of walking, I got sunburned and although it was a long day and my bones didn’t enjoy that amount of activity, I truly LOVED the actual show and spending time with Noid. The day ended in a thunder shower and we got soak during the long walk back to the park and ride. SOAKED. 🙂
21 March 2011 – My son Kevin, the red Stig.
22 March 2011 – Had my nails done in anticipation of our sea side holiday…. we leaving early Saturday morning. 🙂