Dear whom ever is reading,
Stuffs about me:
1. I can’t sleep with socks on.
2. I would rather be in pain than feel anxious.
3. I open windows even when it is cold. I like “moving air”.
4. I never cared if the toilet roll was over or under, until I met Noid. He prefers it over. It now irritates me when toilet paper isn’t over. I find myself “correcting” it everywhere I go. Sometimes we fold little triangles on the last block like in hotels. 🙂 It makes me *smile*. Okay, we have not done that in a long time. Still, it was cute.
5. I l♡ve cooked baby onions.
6. I don’t eat beetroot.
7. I don’t understand people praying for Madiba to get better. The man is greatly loved by so many, and I would l♡ve if he could just live forever, but he is 95. Give the poor man a break. He is tired of saving the world now.
8. My favourite animal is a giraffe.
9. My “ahhh cute” button for tweens ,teenagers and basically anybody who giggles, squeaks or makes *that* face is broken. I favour silence.
10. I l♡ve hot chocolate in winter with a bit of a marshmallows.
11. I have a “fear” of singing out loud at the gym. Not that I have been lately.
12. My first father in law died recently. It was a weird feeling as you are connected, but your not.
13. The past few days have been very difficult. I have been in pain. It annoys me but at least with my new venture, I and log on from anywhere.
14. Wεทchƴ¸.¸. ҉¨ is about to become a brand. Who knew?
15. Some things in my life has changed so drastically, I can’t remember my life with those things in it.
Question: Would you attend your x persons funeral?
I wish you enough,
poѕтed ғroм тнe ѕecond cloυd on yoυr leғт