Dear friends and other interesting creatures,
In the years past, I use to write in depth about my children but as they got older, I’ve tried to be more mindful of their own sense of privacy. Also, my family structure became more complex. I still write about my many, many children, but more topical than as individuals.
With inspiration from other Bloggers, I decided to do an interview with the kids in my life.
My kids are older than the Mommy Bloggers kiddies I interact with, so I adjusted the questions a bit.
Posted the questions to the kids individually via WhatsApp. I am publishing their replies as they wrote them.
In no particular order, I’m randomly starting with Kyle. 🙂 We call him “Superman” because of his physical likeness to the character.
Kyle is 22 years old and I love him sincerely from the very depth of my soul, while being born from my heart.
He is a genius when it comes to art and is generally extremely creativity. He loves body building, working out and food!
Kyle became an instant, loving and involved Dad to Abigail’s when he married her mommy Emma earlier this year.
So, here are my questions and dear Kyle’s replies.
1. Is there something I say to you often?
I love you.
2. What makes me happy?
3. What makes me sad?
People close to you suffering, or struggling emotionly.
4. How do I make you laugh?
I laugh when you tell me interesting stories of people you’ve met or silly things you have done.
5. What do you think I was like at your age?
Hard working, stressed but happy, maybe a bit emotionally confused about where you were at that time of your life and where you wanted to be, but you lived in the moment.
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
8. What is my favourite thing to do?
9. What do you think I do when you are not here?
Cry cause you miss me 😋.
10. If I was famous, what would I be famous for?
11. What am I really good at?
12. What am I very bad at?
Clearly Kyle drew the above and not me. I’m hopeless in that regard!
13. What do I do at work?
14. What is my favourite food?
15. What makes you proud of me?
Your ability to love.
16. If I was a character/actress on TV or Movies , who would I be?
17. What do you and I do together that you enjoy?
Seeing each other.
18. In which way are you and I the same?
We both love Kev.
19. What do you and I disagree about?
20. How do you know that I love you?
You tell me all the time.
21. What do I like about @SirNoid?
22. Where do I love to go?
23. Is there a song that reminds you of me?
Not that I can think of.
24. Where is my favourite place to go on holiday?
25. If you introduce me to your friends, what do you call me?
Thank you babe for indulging me and answering my questions. I know when I read them over the years to come, they will be like gold glitter to me. Sentimental silly girl I am.
Obviously, some answers are subjective but once I’ve published all the kids replies, I’ll answer a few of the less obvious ones. 🙂
I wish you enough,
Comment, Like and Share – please. :)