Absolutely mindless chatter. 😊
- Lady Cayte. I have a cat who turns 9 years old this year.
- The first few nights we had her as a kitten, I thought I should have named her “Hannibal”. Wild thing, she may kill us in our sleep, kinda cat.
- Now, she is the epidemy of “teenage dirtbag baby” in attitude. She is exceptionally low maintenance.
- If I forget to buy cat food, I remind her that she is a Lion and must seriously hunt for food.
- She took this as a “hold my catnip”. Ugh. So I buy food on time now. In bulk.
- @SirNoid has a cat of similar age. Countessa Gina. She is slutty and will climb all over anyone who gives her attention. She is high maintenance and scratches on doors to be let in or out. She will beg for things.
- Cayte is above such, like me.