Dear friends and other interesting creatures,
Some helpful hits on renewing your Drivers Licence card.
Step 1: Go online with optimistic enthusiasm: https://online.natis.gov.za/
Step 2: Click on DL Card Renewal.
Step 3: Complete your details and confirm you are not a robot.
Step 4: Eventually you get to a screen with a drop down list once you selected your Province. It will show you the slots available to book, and where.
Surprise! There may be no slots available.
Step 5: Log on daily and go through this process until you finally find an available slot. Remain optimistic.
I can’t advise you on Step 6, as I’m yet to find a slot available to renew my Drivers Licence but I’m determined my picture is going to look more Wench and less gangster!
I wish us all patience,
Absolutely mindless chatter. 😊
- Lady Cayte. I have a cat who turns 9 years old this year.
- The first few nights we had her as a kitten, I thought I should have named her “Hannibal”. Wild thing, she may kill us in our sleep, kinda cat.
- Now, she is the epidemy of “teenage dirtbag baby” in attitude. She is exceptionally low maintenance.
- If I forget to buy cat food, I remind her that she is a Lion and must seriously hunt for food.
- She took this as a “hold my catnip”. Ugh. So I buy food on time now. In bulk.
- @SirNoid has a cat of similar age. Countessa Gina. She is slutty and will climb all over anyone who gives her attention. She is high maintenance and scratches on doors to be let in or out. She will beg for things.
- Cayte is above such, like me.
I’ve visited Parsley’s at Thrupps Illovo before and decided to get Victoria’s thoughts during #dateswithmydaughter today.
We had French Toast with Bacon and Camembert. The prices are very reasonable, the restaurant is full, service is a bit scarce… but our only real issue was that the Camembert was more of a side chick than in a committed relationship with the breakfast.
Loved the freshly squeezed Orange Juice, Coffee is good and Vix loved the Milo. ☕
Don’t visit if you are in a hurry but otherwise plenty of food options. All the servers appear to be named after flowers so if you can’t remember who served you, just ask for Petunia! 😂
This made me think beyond Serotonin, Dopamine and trauma. Grief is much like incredible anger without excessive enthusiasm.
🌿Personally🌿 speaking, I crave connection. I need people. I connect, we vibe, my happy bucket fills up.
Continue reading “The Bucket. #mentalhealthmatters”
From the beginning, it is clear Claire was running from something.
I think Claire only ever wanted an idyllic life in the country with her husband Matt and baby daughter, Olivia. What she did get is a flawed husband, a cottage in the country filled with her husband’s deceased grandmother’s belongings while suffering an undiagnosed bout of postnatal depression. Oh, I almost forgot the forever intrusive mother-in-law.
Odd things start happening at home where Claire spend plenty of time on her own with a screaming baby Oliva (who feeds and screams more than any baby I have ever met) while her husband works at setting up his veterinary practice.
Continue reading “Book Review: The Mother’s Mistake by Ruth Heald”