Hello my friends and other interesting questions,
I joined Forever Living in November 2012 as I found their Aloe Vera Gel assisted me greatly with pain relief with my Fibromyalgia (Fibromyalgia is a condition a person has long-term. Body-wide pain, tenderness in the joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues. Fibromyalgia has also been linked to fatigue, sleep problems, headaches, depression, and anxiety.).
As I have tried more of their products I have just become more and more impressed! I recently added Forever Pomesteen Power® to my morning shot of Aloe Vera Gel and it is delicious!
(The Aloe Vera Gel tastes like hell on steroids but it does great things, you however soon get use to the taste).
Forever Pomesteen Power®
There’s no disputing the fact that antioxidants are extremely vital to our health and well-being. There is, however, much discussion today among nutritionists as to which fruit is the most powerful antioxidant, or which contains the most Xanthones or has the highest ORAC value rating.
Forever Pomesteen Power has them all with a proprietary blend of fruit juices and extracts, including Pomegranate, Pear, Mangosteen, Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry and Grape Seed. ORAC value (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is an indicator of how well an antioxidant inhibits free radical damage. The ORAC value of fruits can vary greatly, even when testing the same fruit at different times after harvesting.
What is important to know is that all of the ingredients of Forever Pomesteen Power are near the top of the list in ORAC value, especially Pomegranate and Mangosteen fruit. Pomegranate juice has more polyphenol antioxidants than red wine, green tea, cranberry juice and orange juice. In addition, it is a good source of Vitamins A, C, E and the mineral Iron.
Mangosteen is a popular fruit in Asia. Its exquisite taste prompted Queen Victoria to declare it her favorite fruit, henceforth it has been referred to as the “Queen of Fruits!” Its ORAC value is very high, and it is rich in beneficial Xanthones.
Xanthones are a family of naturally occurring nutritional compounds in fruits that are super powerful antioxidants. Experience the incredible power of antioxidants from Pomegranate, Mangosteen, and other exotic fruits with Forever Pomesteen Power!
All the ingredients of Forever Pomesteen Power are near the top of the list in ORAC value.
Potential Benefits: These Blend Of Fruit Juices And Extracts Include:
1. Mangosteen – It contains xanthones which are phytonutrients known to have a strong antioxidant activity against free radicals. Health Benefits Of Mangosteen
Queen Victoria once aptly declared mangosteen as her favorite fruit because of its delicious taste. She must have also appreciated the health benefits of mangosteen. Since then, it has been referred to as the “Queen of Fruits.”
It provides the health benefits of mangosteen, pomegranate, etc.
More Health Benefits Of Mangosteen
- Energy Booster
- Helps Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- Helps You Lose Weight
- Prevents Cancer
- Prevents Cataracts
- Prevents Dementia
- Prevents Glaucoma
- Prevents Gum Disease
- Prevents Hardening of Your Arteries
- Protects Your Heart
2. Pomegranate Juice – It has excellent antioxidant properties. It contains more antioxidants than either green tea or red wine.
Pomegranate Health Benefits: Studies show that pomegranate juice prevents the formation of cancer cells
- It may also prevent lung cancer
- It slows down the growth of prostate cancer cells
- It prevents osteoarthritis
- It prevents the build-up of plaque in your arteries
- It prevents Alzheimer’s disease
- It lowers your bad cholesterol levels
- It prevents dental plaque formation
- Its nutrients protect your body from premature aging
Pomegranate Health Benefits to Pregnant Women
Drinking pomegranate juice during pregnancy is very beneficial. According to a study published in May 2012 in the “American Journal of Physiology, Endocrinology and Metabolism” they discovered that drinking pomegranate juice during pregnancy may help lower the risk of injury to the placenta.
The antioxidants in pomegranate juice help prevent and repair damage to the cells of the placenta by free radicals. It may also be helpful in lowering the risk of injury to the baby’s brain, according to a study published in “Pediatric Research” in June 2005.
The high levels of a type of antioxidant called polyphenols in pomegranate juice help minimize a type of brain damage caused by lack of oxygen that sometimes occurs during birth.
3. Blackberry Juice – It is among the top ten foods that contain antioxidants.
Benefits of Blackberry Juice
- It fights off environmental carcinogens
- It contains anthocyanin and ellagic acid which protect your body against cancer
- It prevents breast cancer
- It also prevents cervical cancer
- It relieves intestinal inflammation
- It strengthens your blood vessels
- It lowers your bad cholesterool levels
4. Blueberry Juice – It contains phytochemicals that have strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits of Blueberry Juice
- It prevents eye damage due to retinal degeneration
- It prevents the proliferation of colon cancer cells
- It promotes urinary tract health
- It relieves diarrhea and constipation
- It promotes the growth of neurons
- It keeps cell membranes healthy
- It relaxes your blood vessels, thus, preventing increased blood pressure
5. Pear Fruit Juice – It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and vitamin c. It also contains more pectin than apple
Health Benefits of Pear Fruit Juice
- It is a good laxative because most of its fiber is insoluble
- It promotes cardiovascular health
- It is a natural energy booster
- It lowers your bad cholesterol levels
6. Grape Seed Extract – It contains compounds that are beneficial to your heart. It also contains resveratrol which inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
Health Benefits of Grape Seed Extract
- It improves your night vision
- It is effective against pancreatitis
- It protects your blood vessels from damage
- It prevents cholesterol oxidation and damage to your cardiovascular system if you happen to be a smoker
7. Raspberry Fruit Juice – It ranks near the top of all fruits for antioxidant activity due to its concentrated amounts of ellagic acid, quercitin, anthocyanin, cyanidins, catechins, etc.
It is a potent antioxidant source because of its contents. It has an ORAC value of 4900 per 100 grams.
Health Benefits of Raspberry
- It fights cancer
- Helps defend against heart disease
- It is effective against age-related mental decline
All these ingredients make Forever Pomesteen Power a super antioxidant because of its unique blend of fruit juices and the combined health benefits of mangosteen, blackberry, blueberry, pomegranate, pear, raspberry, and grape seed extracts.
The health benefits of mangosteen and pomegranate, and those of the other antioxidant juices plus its exotic flavor, make Forever Pomesteen Power a more enjoyable daily drink.
And so there it is…prevention is the key.
THE INCREDIBLE POWER OF ANTIOXIDANTS FROM POMEGRANATE, MANGOSTEEN, AND OTHER EXOTIC FRUITS WITH FOREVER POMESTEEN POWER.
(Thank you for the above information from: http://www.healthfirstpro.com/2012/07/benefits-of-forever-pomesteen-power.html)
My Forever Living Aloe Vera Shop is open 24/7/365. It is a global company so you can shop with Wenchy anywhere in the world by visiting:
Wenchy’s Forever Living Online Shop
I wish you enough,