Dear friends and other interesting creatures. I’m choosing to believe there are no fuckwits for today.
I have been doing this 30 day meme thingie which is cool although some of the questions are sommer just stupid, but it doesn’t really share much of what is happening in my life hey? I do have a second 30 day meme lined up to keep me blogging…. If you don’t use it, you lose it you know.🙂
- Thanksgiving is now less than two weeks away. It being the 10th one thrills me. My thanksgiving tradition has lasted longer than all my marriages!!!!
- Relationships as with life, are always evolving. I am thankful for new friendships and have appreciation for old ones.
- My health hasn’t been fabulous. Actually it has been kak.
- It feels like I have moved from one ailment to the next and it is frustrating me endless.
- Maybe my body or my mind or my soul, or some fairy in a forest land is telling me to SLOW THE HELL DOWN, I don’t know….. I didn’t think I was moving that fast.
- Somebody mentioned we must be loving the honeymoon period to me the other day and I felt like telling them to fuck off. Noid and I have been living apart for close on three months now, although the wheels are in motion for this to change soon.
- Time moves at the same pace, if you are enjoying yourself or not.
- I HATE going to sleep alone. I HATE waking up alone. I have not decided which one gets me down more.
- We do see each other most days and off course on weekends and we communicate throughout the day.
- I have noticed some subtle difference in our running of households so it will be an adjustment living together again but Noid assures me compromise is the mother of all fixing all differences.
- I do love being the wife and him being the husband – even with our current eccentric way of living and loving.
- I finally have decided on a new signature, have applied for ID in my married name and still look for Noid’s mother when anyone calls me Mrs Kruger.
- I love having my grandmother’s surname. I know is quirky but is special to me.
- I love my job – a month or two in and all good. Yay!
- I haven’t killed any of the kids either… although it’s been close.
- My Tranquil Body Treats sales are going well, huge thank you for the support. xxx It is easier for me if you order directly via moi, than via the web site….
- There is a difference between being alone and feeling lonely. I am lonely – often.
- I finally found a fabulously, personal beauty salon for the small things I have done, after deciding to write off the one in Norwood Mall. I love that the new salon offer you something to drink, lots of space, funky decorated and by the second time I was there I was greated and treated as a regular… cold water immediate…. and very very relaxing… and yes, my newest hobby – very Jewish! :) Love it. Thanks to my friend Joanne for the recommendation.
- I need to order new moo cards since all my details have changed and I use them lots now with my Tranquil Body Treats order.
- Our joined ones with pics of our wedding have arrived and I love them. Still thinking of doing postcards or something as an ‘announcement’ just to use a nice picture.
BTW – stop lurking. Lack of comments is pissing me off.😛