Dear friends and other interesting creatures,
As far as I was concerned, I was about to welcome baby Elijah into the world and like his brothers, he was going to love football #YNWA, riding scooters and generally misbehaving with ample corner time!
The most precious little chicken ever born our Victoria is.
On your 18th birthday I’d like to share a few thoughts with you.
- Live a life where you can face yourself at 3am.
- Accept your flaws without punishing yourself.
- Commit to challenging yourself to live your best life. Add a hashtag if you must.
- Trust your own sense of inner peace, it usually delivers.
- Love abundantly.
- Forgive. Grudges are heavy to carry.
- Believe people when they show you who they are.
- Be independent. Regardless of the details of your life.
- Define your own path. Do not accept anyone else’s version of how you should live your life.
- It is okay not to know the answer.
- Embrace vulnerability. To be vulnerable is to be alive.
- Read. Sing. Dance. Laugh. Never point.
- Do nice things for others for no reason.
- Keep your brothers close.
- Phone your parents.
- You are everything, and then some.
I love you more than all the beachsand in all the world. Happy, happy birthday Tori.
I wish you enough